This post is the result of Thursday night's thoughts on cooking.
|Photo from http://www.zazzle.com|
You see, cooking, next to dancing well, is at the bottom, of my skillset. I have cooked a few dishes in my life but I would rather eat it by myself than share, except for some some occasions when I prepared something more than a bowl of instant noodles for others.
|Photo from here|
- Master a dish and invite friends and family over. Pick a dish and do it well!
Go solo overseas.- DONE! Jan 2013 - present - Assigned in Brunei for work, Sarawak for a deliberate Chinese New Year solo trip
- Go someplace where it snows and make a snow angel.
- Board a sleeper train. Or board the Eurail and cross out two items.
- Step foot in a different continent (Or push it to all continents if I can)
- Travel solo locally.
- Skydive. Skydive. Skydive.
- Learn to converse in a new language. In progress. Catching up with my Spanish lessons on Duolingo.
Be published.- DONE! Aug 2012 - Published in View Travel and Lifestyle Magazine's August 2012 issue!
- Watch the Olympics live in the flesh.
- Walk on a desert.
- Dive. And try to get a license if you can.
Jump off to the sea- DONE! Dec 2011 - Jumped off the top of a cave in Sohoton National Park -- Aiming to do it higher next time!
- Safari experience
Gobiking in Vietnam- DONE! Nov 2011 - With a scar to prove! Cross a border via land travel- DONE! Feb 2012 - Crossed the border from Brunei to Sarawak See pandas- DONE! April 2011 - Too bad they were in a zoo though.
- Travel for 6 months (or a year!)
- Learn HTML, CSS, and create a layout from scratch
- Attend a huge music festival (SXSW, Coachella)
- Swim with dolphins
- Experience a festival (La Tomatina in Spain, Oktoberfest in Germany, or Masskara in Bacolod)
- See cherry blossoms in full bloom
- Visit at least 20 sites in UNESCO's World Heritage List - Count: Nov 2012 - 5
- Actively support a cause